LOLI Beauty Chia Carrot Brulee Revitalizing All-Over Balm
- Multipurpose balm can be used as a super hydrating mask, serum or moisturizer
- Packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins and oils that melt instantly into your skin to give you a boost in no time
- Chia seed oil, an omega-rich superfood, works to smooth out lines and wrinkles
- Carrot seed oil relieves and revitalizes dry, dull skin to restore radiance
- Cruelty-free, Gluten Free, 99% Organic
To cleanse, warm a pea-sized amount between your fingers and massage into dry or damp skin in circular motions. Avoid getting directly in eyes. Gently wipe off with a warm, wet washcloth. To moisturize, warm a dab between your fingers and smooth onto skin. Works wonders as a moisturizing balm for lips, nails and body, too.
Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellila) Cera****, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)***, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil***, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract**, Linalool*****, Limonene*****, Geraniol*****
(*) organic, food grade (**) organic (***) food grade (****) natural, plant derived.
LOLI Beauty began with the intention to bring whole, nourishing ingredients back to beauty products. Made with organic, food-grade ingredients, their products are waterless and free from impurities. Concentrated formulas means a little goes a long way.
Ingredients from nature
We curate our products with the highest standards in mind.
Each ingredients are sourced ethically and scientifically
proven to work for the best results.
All products come in reusable packaging that you can
return back to us. Learn how you can save plastic waste
from going to the landfill.