Habit Cosmetics Vegan + Organic Multiuse Color Pot
- Bright, bold berry that will make you feel like a trail-blazing 70s movie star, and also just generally badass and unstoppable
- Creamy, moisturizing formula that builds from a soft flush of color to bold pigment
- Infused with Moringa oil, a golden-hued antioxidant powerhouse with moisturizing and anti-aging abilities
- Crafted to be universally flattering on a vast spectrum of skin tones
- Vegan, Cruelty-free, Gluten Free, 75% Organic, Made in USA
Lightly dab a small amount onto any feature that you want to illuminate. Our go-to areas are the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the cupids bow, and the inner corners of the eyes! Gently tap to diffuse the edges
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Alumina, Silica, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Zinc Oxide, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Powder*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Bean Flavor, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Ultramarines (CI 77007). * Certified organic ingredients
Habit has a mission to create the all-around best clean makeup products. Founded by Aja Frierson, a woman of color passionate about both plant-based nutrition and makeup, Habit gives back to women and communities of color.
Ingredients from nature
We curate our products with the highest standards in mind.
Each ingredients are sourced ethically and scientifically
proven to work for the best results.
All products come in reusable packaging that you can
return back to us. Learn how you can save plastic waste
from going to the landfill.